This Google Certification exam search feature helps you find correct answers!
About The SEO Certifications
1. You Become the Certified SEO Consultant and Stand out at a Higher Level.
2. You Learn New Concepts While Taking The Exams.
3. No Fees, For the Exams and Certificate
4. NO attempts limit. Because we want you to learn.
5. 60% and 80% Score Required for the Basic and Advance level Exams Respectively.
6. If a company want to get some questions added for their employees’ internal assessment, They can get their questions added.
Outsource Your Google Certifications Exam’s Hassle – Hire Me!
Because I Can Do This in Few Minutes!
I am helping 140+ Digital Agencies from Landon, Dallas, New York, Dublin, Houston, Toronto, Tampa, Los Angeles, Washington, Boston, Bogota, Sydney, Melbourne, etc to get the Google Ads Certification Exams Completed.
Hire Me! to Get You Certifications Quickly.
Protect Your Google Partners Badge
1. It is safe & secure. I shall create a new account, and complete all the exams. You can just plug that account with your Google Ads to fulfil the requirement of certifications.
2. 140+ Large Digital Agencies and Hundreds of Satisfied Customers.
3. Within 20 Minutes, your certification exam will be taken if you share your account’s login credentials.
4. NO advance payment. Pay only after the exams.
legitimacy: My services are absolutely legit and defended with justification.
Let’s think logically! How would you like to spend your 20 productive hrs?
|Case 1||Case 2|
|Do the study for 19 hrs and take the 1 hrs exam. Even after studying for 19 hrs, your results will be uncertain until you take the exam.||Use these 20 hrs in optimizing the campaign, generate more leads, or converting more clients. I’ll take care of your certification exam.|
In the new policy update for the Google Partners Badge, you are required to have at least 50% Google Ads certified users. The certification exams are held on SkillShop.Exceedlms.com. I can help you maintain your Google partner badge by completing the exams and earning certifications for you.
You need to have at least one certification to qualify for the Google Partners Badge. Options are limited to Search and Display Exams. Video, Shopping, Measurement, and Apps certifications will not be considered to qualify for the Partner badge.
The aim of this website is to help people pass the Google certifications successfully. If you are going to take the certification exams on SkillShop, my website will help you score up to 100%. You can pass Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platform, and YouTube exams successfully.
To earn the Google Partner badge, you need to link your Skillshop account with your Google Ads Account. Follow these steps to connect your Google Ads with SkillShop. Read More…
Let’s say you have 4 employees and 20 clients linked in your Google Ads manager account. The total number is (4 + 20) 24. So you need at least 12 users Google ads certified. Read More…
In the latest policy change, you need to have at least 50% Google ads certified users. You need to make your client do certification before working on their Ads account. Read More…
Study Guide – Find the Correct Answers to Google Certification Exams
- Image Optimization Techniques for Better SEO RankingImages are the page elements that help you bind the user with the page. People spend more time on pages that have better visual elements like images and videos. An image can be an infographic, an animated gif, or a simple product pic of an e-commerce website. Images should also be optimized so that they
- Alt Tag – A tag to describe the visualsThe alt tag is used to describe the visual elements of the page. It can be an image, area, or just a single content separator line. When an element is not loaded, the alt tag helps to deliver the information about that unloaded element. It is recommended to use this Alt tag primarily for images
- Google Search operatorsGoogle search operators help us use the search feature precisely and accurately. There is an operator to find files, another operator to find a specific result having a keyword in the URL or in the title. These operators make search operations easy. Let’s see all the available operators and know how these work. Operator Definition
- Canonicalization -A Way to Handle Duplicate contentCanonicalization is the way to counter the problem of having multiple URLs for the same content. Use Case Scenerio: You have mobile and desktop versions of pages. www.yourwebsite.com/m/ www.yourwebsite.com/ You make a content for Hawai Vacation. The same content will be shown on two different URLs. www.yourwebsite.com/m/hawai-vacation.html www.yourwebsite.com/hawai-vacation.html Here the the issue is raised. 2
- How to let crawlers know about the updates done on your website?Google prioritizes fresh content. That’s why it is important to let the crawlers know about the updates done on your website. Your website will not be prioritized if the crawler is not able to learn about the changes. Use Search Console To let the crawler know about the change you can use the search console.
- Guest Blogging Strategy – Best PracticeGuest blogging and guest post are the same terms. Guest writers write for us and we pay them for their writing. Creating a strategy is important before initiating the task. In the strategy, we plan where to post, what to post and what are the links to insert in the guest blogging. Bring Real Traffic
- Essential Online Writing Tools for StudentsThankfully, there’s one more perk that technology brings to students – access to helpful writing tools. Mastering the art of academic and creative writing gets easier when you have such tools at your disposal.
- Benefits of posting guest post on School4SeoSchool4Seo has started accepting guest posts. Being a guest writer at School4Seo.com far better than another website where you are asked to publish content of not less than 800 words.
- How to maintain Google partner badge with latest 2021 policy?The biggest change in the policy is that you need to have 50% of eligible users Google ads certified. It means you need to make your client do certification exams before bringing on the Google Ads Manager account (Earlier known as MCC).
- How to maintain 50% eligible users’ condition to maintain and save Google Partner Badge?Let’s say you have 4 employees and 20 clients linked in your Google Ads manager account. The total number is (4 + 20) 24. So you need at least 12 users Google ads certified.
- How to link your Google partners (Google Ads account) with SkillShop account?To maintain or earn the Google Partner badge, you need to link your Skillshop account with Google Partner. Using these steps you can connect your Google Ads with SkillShop.
- How to get Google Partner Badge quicklyTo get the partner badge you need to have at least 1 certified user who has Google Ads Manager account with admin or standard access. To make it easy, I offer Answersheets of all essential exams that can help you score up to 100%.
- (no title)
- What are the difference between Google Analytics 4 and Universal Analytics properties?Google Analytics 4 (GA4) is more user-friendly to preserve the key features and functionality you enjoy in Universal Analytics (UA) properties. The most important differences between UA properties and GA4 properties are as follow:
- What are the benefits of Google Analytics 4 properties?As a future-focused and privacy-first platform, The next generation Google Analytics 4 (GA4) is designed to scale with your business and measure across devices and platforms. Using this platform you can design measurement strategies to adapt to a constantly changing digital environment. This platform is enhanced by machine learning. Analytics 4 also provides predictions to help improve your marketing efforts.
- SEO Advance Level Exam – Get Award Certificate on Successfully CompletionCheck for the SEO Basic Level Certification Exam
- SEO Basic Exam – Get Award Certificate on Successfully CompletionSEO Certification Exam with Basic Level questions.
- SEO Specialist CertificationAfter the pandemic businesses are moved from conventional to the digital market. Demand for the business website has increased multifold. But having a website doesn’t ensure your existence on the market in the era of competition. Like we do marketing activities for our conventional businesses, the same approach of marketing with digital transformation is required for web-based businesses. The current demand of qualified SEO professionals
- SEO Certification ExamSEO Certification exam helps you assess your knowledge and award you the certificate if you pass it with a qualifying score. The exam can be taken on this website only. There are two SEO exams. SEO Basic and SEO Advance. To get the certification of the award, you need to score at least 60% and 80% in Basic and Advance exams respectively.
- Assess the SEO skills with Online Certification ExamsA shortcut to assess the skills of SEO is to give them an online questionnaire. School4Seo is the platform that you can use for conducting the online exam. School4Seo’s Basic and Advanced level exams help you identify the most suitable guy and build the most updated and robust team for the SEO jobs.
- How to Get Google My Business Listing Verified?There are three ways of getting your Google My Business listings verified. Verification by Post card Verification by Phone Verification by Email. Google Business verification / My Business Verification Under this Google business verification, your contact details are shown. You are given control to change business descriptions if you are verified, owner. My Business Verification My Business verification was done through the postcard. You too
Exam Preparation Articles
- A water-sports company specializes in custom-made watercraft and accessories. The company’s marketing manager uses the broad-match keyword “boat” and adds “paddle” as a negative keyword. Which two search queries will the ad be eligible to serve on? (Choose two.) Select All Correct Responses￼Travel on a paddleboat Paddleboat rentals Motorboat rentals Boat adventure The Correct Answers are: Motorboat rentals and Boat adventure A Broad keyword match type allows your ad to show on searches that are related to the meaning of your keyword, which can include searches that don’t contain the keyword terms. The company’s marketing manager uses the broad-match keyword “boat” and adds “paddle” as a negative
- A performance marketing manager wants to improve their Google Search Ads campaign. On the Google Ads recommendations page, they see that their Google Search campaign has an optimization score of 75%. What does this mean?￼The campaign’s budget needs to increase by 25%. The campaign is performing better than 75% of the manager’s other Search campaigns. The campaign performance could improve by 75% if the manager adopts the optimization score recommendations. The campaign performance could improve by 25% if the manager adopts the optimization score recommendations. The Correct Answer is: The campaign performance could improve by 25% if the manager
- A travel marketer wants to serve their ads only to potential customers who are specifically looking for all-inclusive vacation options in Paris. The marketer decide to use an exact-match keyword of “all-inclusive vacation Paris.” Which search terms might match with this ad?￼“All-inclusive family vacation” “Best all-inclusive vacation” “All-inclusive vacation” “All-inclusive Paris holiday” The Correct Answer is: “All-inclusive Paris holiday” An Exact keyword match type that allows you to show your ads on searches that have the same meaning or same intent as your keyword. Exact match gives you the most control over who sees your ad but reaches fewer searches than both phrase and broad match.
- What’s a benefit of using the sitelink extension?￼Users can more easily call your business. Users can download the app directly from your Search ad. Users can go directly to the website’s homepage Users can more easily take a desired action by going directly to relevant pages. The Correct Answer is: Users can more easily take a desired action by going directly to relevant pages. To add more links to your ads, you
- A marketing manager wants to use a Google Search Ads campaign to capture the consideration of customers who are searching online for camping equipment. What’s a key beneﬁt of a well-managed Google Search Ads campaign?￼Search Ads can include videos of relevant products. Search Ads can appear within organic search results. Search Ads can automatically send follow-up information to potential customers. Search Ads can appear on relevant searches by potential customers. The Correct Answer is: Search Ads can appear on relevant searches by potential customers. If you use the Google Search Ads Campaign. Your ad can show near search results
- Which of the following is a core benefit of Google Ads automated bidding?Auction-time bidding is a core benefit of Google Ads automated bidding.
- What can the Performance Planner assist you with?the Performance Planner can assist you to improve return on investment so you can drive more conversions within your target CPA(cost-per-acquisition).
- What is a valid recommendation that the Performance Planner can provide?Performance Planner can provide the valid recommendation to set a specific target CPA (cost-per-acquisition).
- Which of the following are the benefits of using Responsive Display Ads? Select All Correct ResponsesSimplicity, Automation and Reach are the benefits of using Responsive Display Ads.
- Which targeting option is best for achieving brand awareness?Affinity targeting option is best for achieving brand awareness.
- Policies and Other Key Requirements to Run The Shopping Ads Successfully￼Google has developed policies to make sure people have a consistent and positive experience when using Google platforms and partner sites. If you don’t follow these policies, Google might disapprove items in the Merchant Center account until you correct the item violations. If an issue persists, Google may suspend your account until the issue is resolved. Users who’ve opted in to mandatory service announcement email
- Which setting in a Smart Shopping campaign will help you know the value of acquiring new customers?￼Optimize for store visits Click-through rate Enhanced cost-per-click (eCPC) Target return on ad spend (tROAS) The correct answer is: Target return on ad spend (tROAS) This bid strategy automatically sets bids to help get as much conversion value as possible at the target return on ad spend (tROAS) you set. tROAS also offers support for your omnichannel objectives by enabling you to include a value
- When you use Smart Shopping campaigns to run across Google platforms including YouTube, Google Search, and Google Images, which of these beneﬁts do you gain?￼Viewable cost per impression (CPM) Maximize conversion value Enhanced cost-per-click (eCPC) Target return on ad spend (tROAS) The correct answer is: Target return on ad spend (tROAS) This bid strategy automatically sets bids to help get as much conversion value as possible at the target return on ad spend (tROAS) you set. tROAS also offers support for your omnichannel objectives by enabling you to include
- Which Smart Shopping campaign setting will help you determine the value of acquiring new customers?￼Enhanced cost-per-click (eCPC) Optimize for store visits Click-through rate Target return on ad spend (tROAS) The correct answer is: Target return on ad spend (tROAS) This bid strategy automatically sets bids to help get as much conversion value as possible at the target return on ad spend (tROAS) you set. tROAS also offers support for your omnichannel objectives by enabling you to include a value
- You own a small business that sells shoes. You’re ready to run your first Smart Shopping campaign that uses a set budget. How does the system allocate budget on a Smart Shopping campaign?￼Budget is manually allocated across channels, based on your channel preference. You have control over the campaign setup while manually optimizing by channel. Budget is automatically allocated by campaign, so you’ll need to create a separate campaign by channel, and Smart Shopping will optimize budget. Budget is manually allocated by campaign, so you’ll need to create a separate campaign by channel and budget. Budget is
- Following the ABCD framework, the direct component has three basic elements that, if possible, every YouTube video should include. You should give them direction and make the offer stand out. What third element of direct does the ABCDs of YouTube contain?The ABCDs of YouTube contains the third element of direct Make the call-to-action audible and visible.
- YouTube audience solutions help brands reach the most attractive prospects by tapping into real-time data and powerful signals. This gives brands the tools they need to be more effective storytellers. What’s another benefit of using YouTube audience solutions?Cross-device reach is the another benefit of using YouTube audience solutions.
- Yvette owns a jewelry store and has decided to create a YouTube advertising campaign to drive online sales of her new wedding band designs. Since she’s new to YouTube advertising, she doesn’t know which bidding type she should choose for her campaign. Which bidding type will Yvette have to use for her TrueView for action campaign?Yvette will have to use Max Conversions for her TrueView for action campaign to drive online sales of her new wedding band designs.
- Which two Google audience solutions use first-party data? (Choose two.) Select All Correct ResponsesRemarketing and Similar Audience are the two Google audience solutions that use first-party data.
- YouTube for action is comprised of formats powered by Smart Bidding for conversions or conversion values. What two elements are necessary for its success?Intent-rich audiences and Lower funnel measurement are the two elements, necessary for its success.
- Why might a cosmetics company that traditionally sells products in stores promote their app?The app can let customers try products virtually that’s why a cosmetics company that traditionally sells products in stores promote their app.
- What are the two most common reasons a finance company might choose to promote its app? Select All Correct ResponsesTo increase user engagement with the app and To help users discover the app are the two most common reasons a finance company might choose to promote its app.
- How do Google App campaigns help reduce the manual test-and-iterate efforts of advertisers?The system automatically tests different ads to determine what works best. This is how Google App campaigns help reduce the manual test-and-iterate efforts of advertisers.
- Machine learning automates much of a Google App campaign once it’s live. What’s one reason marketers should still be involved in the campaign after it’s launched?The strategy behind an App campaign will likely shift over time, meaning boundaries need to be set accordingly. This is the one reason marketers should still be involved in the campaign after it’s launched.
- Google App campaign objectives should depend on which of the following?Google App campaign objectives should depend on The stage of app maturity.
- Curtis recently created a Google My Business Account. He wants to learn how his people are finding his business listing on the web and how they interacted with his listing. Which Google My Business feature can Curtis use to accomplish this?Curtis can use Google My Business insights to learn how his people are finding his business listing on the web and how they interacted with his listing.
- Olyana is about to implement a Google Ads campaign for her online business. She’s inserted a phone snippet on her website to replace her business number with a Google forwarding number. What will this allow Olyana to do now?Inserting a phone snippet on Olyana’s website to replace her business number with a Google forwarding number will allow to Record which ad led to a call conversion.
- Sylvia wants to create a My Google Business account for her 3 retail locations. How can Sylvia verify each location in Google My Business?Sylvia can verify each location in Google My Business by request a mailing of a postcard to each location with a verification code she enters into her account portal.
- As the owner of a new restaurant, Susan is considering her potential customer’s journeys in order to establish her business in the area. What’s the first step a potential customer might take when going through the journey phase?View an online advertisement of the new restaurant is the first step a potential customer might take when going through the journey phase.
- By linking a Google My Business account with a Google Ads account, you’re able to create location extensions. Which type of information can location extensions display to potential customers?By linking a Google My Business account with a Google Ads account, Location extension displays the distance the customer is from your location to potential customers.
- What configuration setting eliminates duplicate conversions between advertisers?Revenue Counter Action Shared Floodlight configuration The correct answer is: Shared Floodlight configuration Explanation: Each Search Ads 360 advertiser and its associated Campaign Manager advertiser share the same set of Floodlight settings, activities, and tags used to report conversions. This makes it possible to track conversions from both display and search advertising using a single set of tags. It also prevents cross-channel conversion funnels from
- What is shown in the “Last sync” details tab? (select two)A list of campaigns modified A list of error types The number of errors during the sync The time that the sync occurred The correct answers are: The time that the sync occurred and The number of errors during the sync Explanation: Click the Last sync details tab to see: Number of objects (campaigns, groups, ads, and keywords) on the engine at the time of
- Which three features can be used to integrate offline conversion data?(select three)Google Data Studio sFTP Bulksheets Search Ads 360 API The correct answers are: sFTP, Bulksheets, and Search Ads 360 API Explanation: Upload from the Search Ads 360 API: If you have a computer system that maintains conversion data, you can write a program that uses the Search Ads 360 API (application programming interface) to automatically upload conversions. Upload from a bulk sheet: Enter data about
- When Campaign Manager isn’t used as the ad server, what should Search Ads 360 advertisers link to in Campaign Manager?Campaign Placement Publisher Advertiser The correct answer is: Advertiser Explanation: If the advertiser doesn’t exist in your Campaign Manager account, you will need to create the advertiser first. Note that each Campaign Manager advertiser in your Campaign Manager account can be linked to only one Search Ads 360 advertiser. Learn more about the one-to-one relationship between Search Ads 360 and Campaign Manager. Read more here:
- When setting a CPA, ERS, or ROAS target for a bid strategy, how much conversion history should be considered?2 weeks 3 months 1 week 3-4 weeks The correct answer is: 3-4 weeks Explanation: It’s best to start a Search Ads 360 bid strategy with a CPA, ERS, or ROAS target that matches historical (last 3- 4 weeks) performance because large differences in target ROI compared to historical performance may have an unexpected effect on spend and conversions or revenue. Read more here: https://support.google.com/searchads/answer/7085426
- What is the difference between Programmatic Guaranteed deals and preferred deals?Programmatic Guaranteed deals are incompatible with conversion pixels Preferred deals have required minimum spend Preferred deals do not allow targeting edits in Display & Video 360 Programmatic Guaranteed deals have required minimum spend The correct answer is: Programmatic Guaranteed deals have required minimum spend Explanation: Programmatic Direct helps connect buyers and sellers of digital advertising. For publishers, Programmatic Direct allows them to package together specific
- What step should be taken to configure a Programmatic Guaranteed deal once negotiations are complete?Select the deal from the the insertion order’s Inventory Source targeting Add the Deal ID in the advertiser’s Basic Details Find the deal in Marketplace and assign the creative In My Inventory, find the deal and select configure The correct answer is: In My Inventory, find the deal and select configure Explanation: Sign in to your Display & Video 360 account. Select Inventory > My
- At what levels can pacing be set?Line item and ad group Campaign and line item Campaign and insertion order Insertion order and line item The correct answer is: Insertion order and line item Explanation: Pacing is set at insertion order and line item level. Pacing is the rate at which a budget is spent. Read more here: https://support.google.com/displayvideo/answer/3114676
- When targeting a private deal with a news publisher that constantly refreshes the text on the page, which targeting should be avoided?Time and Day Demographics Geography Keyword The correct answer is: Keyword Explanation: Content needs to be categorized before it can be associated with specific keyword and category targeting, and this can take several days after the content is published. For this reason, keyword and category targeting doesn’t work well with an inventory consisting of new or frequently changed content (for example, news and social media
- Where can an advertiser set their campaign goal?Partner Settings Line Item Basic Details Insertion Order Default Targeting Campaign Settings The correct answer is: Campaign Settings Explanation: Advertisers can set their campaign goal in the setting of the campaign.
- What feature can be used to target multiple columns in a feed one at a time?Rotation priority Trafficking rules Feed priority Prioritized rules The correct answer is: Prioritized rules Explanation: Checking that box means that for that particular filterable column, an empty cell means that any value is eligible. This is typically used for the default rule. However, if you have a setup where multiple columns are getting filtered in one rule, it may make sense to check this box,
- Which two options must be true to use open optimization? (select two)Only one row in the feed must be eligible to be served The dynamic feed must include a row with “optimize” in the cell More than one row in the feed must be eligible to serve In “Step 3: Manage Rules” rotation must be set to “Optimized” Correct answers are: More than one row in the feed must be eligible to serve and In “Step
- What tool makes it possible to preview a creative on a mobile device that’s linked to a Studio account?QA Helper extension Google Web Designer IAB VAST tag tool Creative Preview app The correct answer is: Creative Preview app Explanation: Creative Preview is an Android and iOS mobile app for previewing mobile creatives. Use Creative Preview to test ads on mobile phones and tablets using supported mobile ads SDKs. Creative Preview works with DoubleClick Studio, Campaign Manager (DCM), Bid Manager, and Ad Exchange. Some
- Echo remarketing uses dynamic content from what source?A feed The creative code Dynamic rules Custom Floodlight variables The correct answer is: Custom Floodlight variables Explanation: Before you can begin to build your dynamic creative, you first need to add Floodlight tags to the web pages where you want to track user activity. The Floodlight tags must be created in the same Campaign Manager account where you’ll push your dynamic creatives. Each Floodlight
- What dynamic strategy uses a naming convention to replace numeric Campaign Manager IDs?Display & Video 360 line item filtering Data pass Remarketing Dynamic targeting keys The correct answer is: Dynamic targeting keys Explanation: Dynamic targeting keys are unique, friendly labels that can be assigned to ads, creatives and placements and used for targeting with Studio dynamic creatives. Use these labels to save time and avoid the errors that may arise when you use numeric Campaign Manager IDs
- What campaigns require manual tags on destination URLs for tracking?Email campaigns require manual tags on destination URLs for tracking.
- What is a “secondary dimension” in Google Analytics?A “secondary dimension” is An additional report dimension for more specific analysis in Google Analytics. It is a key value that provides an additional level of sorting and/or aggregation in your report.
- When does the tracking code send an event hit to google analytics?Every time a user performs an action with event tracking implemented, the tracking code sends an event hit to Google Analytics.
- What feature must be enabled to use Multi-Channel Funnels?To use Multi-Channel Funnels you must need to enable Goals or Ecommerce.
- Sharing a Custom Report will share the report configuration and data included in the report.False. When you share a Custom Report, only the configuration information is shared. Your data remains private.
- Waze Ads can help businesses who are looking to. Select All Correct ResponsesWaze Ads can help businesses who are looking to promote a new location, promote a special offer, or increase familiarity. Build location awareness Increase sales Promote a product Promote a special offer The correct answers are: Build location awareness, Increase sales, Promote a product, and Promote a special offer Waze helps businesses of all sizes
- Waze can help you grow your business by ____ (select all that apply) Select All Correct ResponsesWaze can grow your business by helping to promote a new location, promote a special offer, or increase familiarity with your brand. Posting new hire fun facts Prompting a new location Promoting a special offer Increasing familiarity with your brand The correct answers are: Prompting a new location, Promoting a special offer, and Increasing familiarity
- Waze uses the context of a user’s drive to deliver advertising in the most relevant in-car moments.False True The correct answer is: True Insights from Waze can predict driver behavior and help you reach your customers at the most relevant and meaningful in-car moments.
- What feature helps add additional information about your business to your ad creative helps you to promote a drive-thru or curbside pickup at your locationLocation Personalities allow you to highlight what your locations have to offer before your consumer arrives by assigning a badge indicating drive-thru or curbside pickup. Personality Icons Drive-thru personalities Location Icons Location Personalities The correct answer is: Location Personalities Location Personalities allow you to highlight what your locations have to offer before your consumer arrives
- Business descriptions are most optimal when they’re ___ charactersBusiness descriptions are most optimal when they’re 60 characters. 80 90 100 60 The correct answer is: 60 Business Related Descriptions: Long Descriptions have an optimal length of 60 characters and a max length of 80 characters. This is a text section created to describe your business, to promote your offer, or a space to include
- Google Adsense Revenue Down – Check the following metrics to understand the reasonIf you are facing a downfall in your Adsense revenue, this is how you can identify the real cause of decrement. Check the following 5 points: Compare the impression number with previous time: If your numbers are less than the previous time, check the reasons of it. It may be due to seasonal changes or
- The discrepancy in Adsense and Analytics click numbersGoogle Adsense does not report fake clicks or remove fake clicks from the account or whereas analytics keeps a record of all clicks. This is the main reason for click number discrepancy. How to resolve this discrepancy issue You can not completely get rid of this issue but counter it at some level. Create a
- Ad inserter – How to configure this AdSense plugin with your WordPress:I used to implement AdSense code manually. After a year I found a good plugin for inserting AdSense code in WordPress. Ad Inserter: This is a very good plugin to insert AdSense script anywhere in your website. You really need to be a coder to place the code in sections of WordPress. The plugin take
- Adsense Revenue is Down – Big Drop in Recent DaysIf you are noticing a drop in your adsense earning, please check these points. Your content is no more relevant to Advertiser. Advertisers’ ROI (return on investment) is negative. That’s why good advertisers are excluding your website from the list of websites where the ads are supposed to be shown. You will get the revenue