Asking another teacher to cover duties to free up time is NOT a strategy that can help teachers effectively manage time and tasks.
- Schedule to-do lists using Google Calendar
- Increase productivity by compartmentalizing tasks
- Manage emails through the filtering feature in Gmail
- Automate student data with Google Forms and Sheets
- Ask another teacher to cover duties to free up time
The correct answer is: Ask another teacher to cover duties to free up time
Explanation: Effective time and task management strategies for teachers focus on organization and efficiency, rather than shifting responsibilities onto colleagues. Techniques such as compartmentalizing tasks, scheduling specific times for tasks in a digital calendar, managing email efficiently through filtering and using canned responses, and automating data collection with Google Forms and Sheets empower teachers to handle their workload more effectively. These strategies promote productivity by reducing task-switching, organizing time, decluttering digital spaces, and streamlining communication and data management processes.
Read more here: Chapter 32: Improving Digital Organization and Time Management