Skip to content
Rules for Guest Post
- Only relevant posts will be allowed. See the accepted categories mentioned below.
- Not more than one backlink
- You will not be given the backlink if the website is spam or low quality, even if your content is good,
- Backlink will be give on the last paragraph
- Backlink will be given with target=”_blank” and “rel=sponsored” attribute
- Plagiarized content will not be accepted
- Only quality content will be accepted
- Only English language content will be accepted
- Post will be Tagged as Sponsored
- Digital Marketing (DM)
- Email Marketing (EM)
- Google My Business (GMB)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization/Local SEO (SEO/LSEO)
- Web Analytics (WA)
- Ranking Reports (RR)
- Ranking Tools (RT
- Reporting Tools (REPT)
- Analysis Tools (ANAT)
- Social Media Marketing
How to Send Content?
- Have you read the rules for guest post carefully? Just send me your content through email.
- Email Subject’s format should be:
- GP – ‘Category’ – ‘Website Name’
- For Example: GP – DM – examplewebsite.com
- GP stands for Guest Post
- Use the short form of category like “DM” for Digital Marketing and “EM” for Email Marketing
- Rights of publishing reserved
- I shall send you the quote in email. It is obviously pricey but valuable.