- Google Ads Certification Exam – All Q&As * Updated on 10-January-2020
Buy These Answersheets to Pass Your Exams Quickly!
All 5 Answersheets
Correct Answer is:
Ads used in identical ways, on the same channels, and directed at the same audience.
To find the creative in the series that yield the best results, always A/B test. A/B testing is when you experiment with two different ways of doing something and compare the results. Allen should compare the ads that are:
- Used in identical ways
- On the same channels
- Directed at the same audience
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Eight Chapter: Evaluate Results and Take Action
- Sub-Chapter: Marketing by the numbers