- A search engine optimization strategy to rank for keywords.
- Third-party lead generation to qualify inbound leads prior to contact.
- A strategy designed to mimic all ads directly from similar local businesses.
- An online-to-offline strategy to drive offline sales with online ads.
Correct Answer is:
An online-to-offline strategy to drive offline sales with online ads.
There are always multiple touch-points throughout this journey, and rarely is the journey ever direct. Sarah, who is a digital marketing consultant, should follow online-to-offline marketing strategy to drive sales to her client’s physical locations. Make it easier for shoppers to find her client’s business across multiple channels like Search, Display and YouTube by pointing them to helpful information like store hours and photos, directions to the business, or the ability to call.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- First Chapter: Get to know Google My Business
- Sub-Chapter: Leverage Google My Business to scale your business