- Enable your Google Analytics account in the Google Publisher Toolbar.
- Link your Google Firebase account with Google Analytics.
- Make Google Firebase your attribution provider.
Correct Answer is: Make Google Firebase your attribution provider.
If you want to automatically import conversions of your online store mobile app into Google Analytics for Firebase you need to make Google Firebase your attribution provider. As an attribution partner, a huge benefit of using Firebase is that you can import conversions without needing to add any code to enable automatically collected events, such as how many “first opens,” session starts, or in-app purchases you’ve had.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Fourth Chapter: Set Up Conversion Tracking to Meet Your Goals
- Sub-Chapter: Set up actions for app installs