You want to track first opens for your mobile app. Your app uses the Firebase SDK. Place the steps in the correct order to accomplish this within Google Ads. (The first step should be on top.)
If you want to track first opens for your mobile app. Your app uses the Firebase SDK. The correct order of steps are as followed:
- Link your Firebase account to your Google Ads account.
- Select Conversions in Google Ads.
- Select app installs and in-app actions.
- View data in Google Analytics.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Fourth Chapter: Set Up Conversion Tracking to Meet Your Goals
- Sub-Chapter: Set up actions for app installs