- Google Ads Certification Exam – All Q&As * Updated on 10-January-2020
Buy These Answersheets to Pass Your Exams Quickly!
All 5 Answersheets
Correct Answer is:
1. A KPI is clear, measurable, and has a defined time frame.
2. By definition, A KPI is a measurement of success.
The term “KPI,” by its definition, is a measure of success. The whole purpose of a is that it’s clear, measurable, and it has a defined time frame. That’s why following are the two statement that can guide Brenda as she creates a KPI:
“A KPI is clear, measurable, and has a defined time frame” and “By definition, A KPI is a measurement of success.”
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Sixth chapter: Turn Business Objectives into Marketing Goals
- Sub-Chapter: Focus on the metrics that matter most