- Rodney hasn’t added any data to the Conversion Name field.
- The GCLID field’s been removed from the conversion template.
- Rodney’s account isn’t assigned to the Firebase Develop Admin role.
- Rodney’s trying to upload an Excel file rather than Google Sheets.
Buy These Answersheets to Pass Your Exams Quickly!
All 5 Answersheets
Correct Answer is:
The GCLID field’s been removed from the conversion template.
When Rodney was adding the offline data and modifying the downloaded conversion template, he might have removed the GCLID field from the conversion template. It’s important to make sure to not remove the GCLID field or the import will fail.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Fourth Chapter: Set Up Conversion Tracking to Meet Your Goals
- Sub-Chapter: Set up actions for sales and lead generation