- Google Measurement Certification Exam
- * All Q&As Updated on 05-Sept-2020
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * Save Your Time and Efforts
Kevin created an app with Firebase that links the inventory of his business to his online store, which he’s promoting on Google Ads. He wants to track sales from the app and needs to link his Firebase and Google Ads accounts. Which permissions will Kevin’s Google account need to link Firebase to Google Ads?
- Standard access in Firebase
- Standard access in Google Ads
- Owner on the project permissions in Google Ads
- Owner on the project permissions in Firebase
- In Firebase, the account needs to be an owner on
the project you want to link.
- In Google Ads, the Google account needs administrative access.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Fourth Chapter: Set Up Conversion Tracking to Meet Your Goals
- Sub-Chapter: Set up actions for app installs