- Standard access in Firebase
- Owner on the project permissions in Firebase
- Standard access in Google Ads
- Owner on the project permissions in Google Ads
Buy These Answersheets to Pass Your Exams Quickly!
All 5 Answersheets
Correct Answer is:
Owner on the project permissions in Firebase
If Kevin wants to track sales from the app and needs to link his Firebase and Google Ads accounts. He’ll need to link his Firebase project to Google Ads. For this, the Google account will need to have the following permissions:
- In Firebase, the account needs to be an owner on
the project you want to link.
- In Google Ads, the Google account needs administrative access.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Fourth Chapter: Set Up Conversion Tracking to Meet Your Goals
- Sub-Chapter: Set up actions for app installs