Google My Business shares information with customers and manage multiple business listing together.
- It sends automated email invites to customers.
- It completes eCommerce transactions.
- It shares information with customers
- It manages multiple listings together.
The correct answers are: It shares information with customers and It manages multiple listings together.
Google My Business helps you get your business to stand out on Google Search and Maps! You can use pictures, contact info, and more to showcase your business when people search online.
Google My Business can manage all of your business locations with one account, you can keep your listings current without having to manage multiple accounts.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18330-google-ads-measurement-certification
- First Chapter: Get to know Google My Business
- Sub-Chapter: Key benefits of Google My Business