Local inventory ads and Google ads location extensions are the two examples of an online-to-offline strategy. The consultant recommends that Madison consider an online-to-offline strategy to drive foot traffic to her store.
- Lead manipulation
- Search engine optimization
- Local Inventory ads
- Google Ads location extensions
Correct answers are: Local Inventory ads and Google Ads location extensions
Location Extensions helps people find your locations by showing your ads along with your address, a map to your location, or the distance to your business.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18330-google-ads-measurement-certification
- First Chapter: Get to know Google My Business
- Sub-Chapter: Leverage Google My Business to scale your business