- Google Ads Certification Exam – All Q&As * Updated on 10-January-2020
Buy These Answersheets to Pass Your Exams Quickly!
All 5 Answersheets
Correct Answer is:
1. Measurement results should lead to actionable insights;it should inform your decision-making.
2. One of the first steps you must take is to check whether the result of a specific objective exceeded or fell short of its goal.
Measurement results should lead to actionable insights. There’s no point in measuring something if it doesn’t inform your decision-making.
Check whether the result of a specific objective exceeded or fell short of its goal. If the result exceeded the target, the campaign was a success. If the result fell short of the target, the campaign under-delivered
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Eighth Chapter: Evaluate Results and Take Action
- Sub-Chapter: Marketing by the numbers