- He promotes the attitude that “failure is not an option” amongst his team members and subordinates.
- He maintains a set of preferred media channels proven to be effective and don’t need to change.
- He values what his coworkers think and encourages them to give their opinions in his marketing meetings
- He incorporates data into all of his decision-making concerning marketing channel selection
- He starts his day by looking at how well he’s doing on his company’s key performance indicators.
Correct Answers are: He starts his day by looking at how well he’s doing on his company’s key performance indicators. and He values what his coworkers think and encourages them to give their opinions in his marketing meetings.
Levi just developed habit of knowing his coworkers’ opinion and what they think about the marketing strategy. Another habit is analyzing the KPI indicators of his company to looking into the progress. The two habits Levi has developed to help him evaluate and adapt his marketing strategies are:
1. Start your day by looking at how well you’re doing on your objectives. This will ground your priority in driving the most important outcomes that you’re judged by and are accountable for.
2. Bring data to all your meetings — this is key. Data needs to be at the center of every decision made..
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Eighth Chapter: Evaluate Results and Take Action
- Sub-Chapter: Develop a test-and-learn culture