Iryna is creating a six-second bumper ad for YouTube and wants to follow Google’s best practices. She’s planning to use her product in the video along with her company’s jingle. She knows there’s another best practice that has to do with breaking the fourth wall. What does breaking the fourth wall refer to when creating a bumper ad?
- Ads with less than a quarter of their time viewed
- Ads that have no actors or subjects involved
- Ads that offer four different types of discounts
- Ads with a person speaking directly to the camera
Correct Answer is: Ads with a person speaking directly to the camera
Ads with a person speaking directly to camera had higher ad recall. breaking the fourth wall refer to the Ads that use on-screen talent to speak directly to viewers are associated with higher Brand Lift performance.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18216-google-ads-video-certification
- Fourth chapter: Explore Creative Essentials for YouTube
- Sub-Chapter: Tell your story in six seconds