The two smart bidding options available for Marta in TrueView for action campaigns are Max Conversions and target cost-per-acquisition. Because she knows her history with YouTube conversions will determine which smart bidding option she’ll have to use.
- Cost-per-thousand impression and Maximize Clicks
- Target impression share and cost-per-view
- Cost-per-click and target return on ad spend
- Max Conversions and target cost-per-acquisition
The correct Answer is: Max Conversions and target cost-per-acquisition
TrueView for action ads are skippable in-stream ads that drive website actions, and are bought on target CPA or Maximize conversions. TrueView for action allows advertisers to convert attention and intent of YouTube users into action.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18216-google-ads-video-certification
- Third chapter: Know Video Ad Formats
- Sub-Chapter: Achieve your marketing objectives with TrueView