From the ABCDs of YouTube advertising Jana has yet to implement the recommendation to direct her viewers on the specific actions they should take after viewing. Her creatives use real people in a fast-paced setting to attract viewers. Audio and video communicate her logo and brand messaging. She’s created a connection using action to evoke excitement in her viewers.
- She needs to create a domain username and password for Performance Planner.
- She hasn’t created a website page to house the YouTube video on a separate server.
- She hasn’t set up the billing for the account that contains the YouTube campaign.
- She’s yet to direct her viewers on the specific actions they should take after viewing.
Correct Answer is: She’s yet to direct her viewers on the specific actions they should take after viewing.
Direct be clear on what the audience should do: Use a call-to-action (CTA) – Invite viewers to visit your website, watch another video, subscribe to your channel, etc. Clear calls to action drive Brand Lift performance, even if no action is taken.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18216-google-ads-video-certification
- Fourth chapter: Explore Creative Essentials for YouTube
- Sub-Chapter: Design great ads