The video should focus on Showing the app and its functionality to follow video asset best practices.
- Comparing the app against other industry apps.
- Portraying people using the app.
- A behind-the-scenes look at how the app was made.
- Showing the app and its functionality.
The correct answer is: Showing the app and its functionality.
Focus on the app experience: Focus on showing the app and its functionality, not on portraying people using the app. A quick demo of the app’s capabilities is more effective than a video showing actors enjoying the app. Videos should immerse the viewer in the app experience, use close-up framing, and dynamic shots to give a sense of energy and action.
- Headline: Elevate Your App Campaign
- Chapter: Create and Refine Your App Campaign
- Learn more here: Skillshop Google Ads Apps Certification