According to HTML5 best practices, At the end of the ad, the name of Kyle’s app and a visible call-to-action should be positioned at the center of his ad.
- During the entirety of the ad.
- At the beginning of the ad.
- Midway through the ad.
- At the end of the ad.
The correct answer is: At the end of the ad.
The call-to-action should match the goal of your campaign, whether it’s “install,” “purchase,” or another conversion event. Include your app’s name and a clearly visible call-to-action positioned at the center of the ad throughout its duration, not just at the end.
- Headline: Elevate Your App Campaign
- Chapter: Create and Refine Your App Campaign
- Learn more here: Skillshop Google Ads Apps Certification