To create interactive ads. an advertiser would choose to provide HTML5 assets in a Google App campaign.
- To divert traffic to a webpage.
- To serve lead forms.
- To create audio-only ads.
- To create interactive ads.
The correct answer is: To create interactive ads.
HTML5 assets are snippets of code used to create interactive ads. The HTML5 ad is typically a full screen ad, or interstitial, and may be paired with other assets from your app store listing page to create ads on over three million sites and apps in our network.
- Headline: Set App Campaigns Up for Success
- Chapter: Finish with App Campaign Ad Groups and Assets
- Learn more here: Skillshop Google Ads Apps Certification