You Can Buy Google Measurements Certification Exams to 100% Score.
Buy This Answersheet
You want to complete conversion tracking setup on your business website with Google Ads. You’ve already implemented a global sitewide tag. Your next step is to create event tags, which must be placed in the correct section of your web pages to properly function. Where’s the event tag implemented on a web page?
- Between the tags of your website page, before the last line of code.
- Directly above the global site tag in the <\head> tags of all website pages.
- On the home page of the website, both above and below the tags.
- Between the tags of your website page, right after the global site tag.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Fourth Chapter: Set Up Conversion Tracking to Meet Your Goals
- Sub-Chapter: Set up event tags