- Google Ads Certification Exam – All Q&As * Updated on 10-January-2020
Buy These Answersheets to Pass Your Exams Quickly!
All 5 Answersheets
Correct Answer is:
Add the Conversion Linker tag to your landing page URLs.
All you need to do is add the Conversion Linker tag to your landing page URLs, which automatically identifies information about the ad click that brought someone to your site. For this sitewide tagging solution, you’ll need to make sure that:
- Google Tag Manager is already installed on your
- Google Tag Manager triggers the relevant tags, not through code elsewhere on the site
- The Conversion Linker tag is set to load on every page
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Fourth Chapter: Set Up Conversion Tracking to Meet Your Goals
- Sub-Chapter: Set up sitewide tags