You operate an online retail website and have Google Tag Manager set up to manage your tags on your site. You now want to set up sitewide conversion tracking tags in order to evaluate the effectiveness of your next Google Ad campaign. Which step is required in order to do this setup?
- Disable auto-tagging in all your Google Ads accounts.
- Add a Floodlight event snippet for each site page.
- Give Conversion Optimizer access to all site pages.
- Add the Conversion Linker tag to your landing page URLs.
- Google Tag Manager is already installed on your
- Google Tag Manager triggers the relevant tags, not through code elsewhere on the site
- The Conversion Linker tag is set to load on every page
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Fourth Chapter: Set Up Conversion Tracking to Meet Your Goals
- Sub-Chapter: Set up sitewide tags