Carlos has a physical store and doesn’t have the ability to sell his products online. But he still advertises online and wants to measure how effective his online ads are in driving new customers in-store and generating new sales. What is the best way for Carlos to achieve this within Google Ads?
- Create a new audience to represent offline shoppers.
- Use Audience insights to define an offline audience.
- Use Attribution Modeling to analyze offline purchasers.
- Import offline conversions.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Fourth Chapter: Set Up Conversion Tracking to Meet Your Goals
- Sub-Chapter: Set up actions for sales and lead generation