- By viewing the data by Impression-assisted conversions.
- By adding a column for each app conversion type in Campaigns.
- By viewing the paths report and sorting by conversion type.
- By segmenting the data by conversion action in Campaigns.
Correct Answer is: By segmenting the data by conversion action in Campaigns.
If Job wants to see the conversion results specifically for app installs and first opens, he need to analyze the data by segmenting the data by conversion action in Campaigns. By default, the columns show the aggregated total across all conversions in an account. To get the view of individual conversions Jon would like to see, he needs to segment the data by conversion action.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Fifth Chapter: Analyze and Optimize with Conversion Data
- Sub-Chapter: Explore more data discrepancies with Anders