- Missing listing photos
- Late listing registration
- Multiple locations in one physical address
- Incorrect business name
- Too many listing users
Buy These Answersheets to Pass Your Exams Quickly!
All 5 Answersheets
Correct Answer is:
1. Multiple locations in one physical address
2. Incorrect business name
The two errors can cause your locations disapproved. Multiple locations at the same physical location aren’t permitted. If your client has a location with both a bar and a sit-down restaurant, you’ll want to consolidate them under a single title.
It’s just a matter of matching what’s written on the sign outside your door — making sure the business name reflects the same capitalization as it does in real life. Incorrect business name too can cause disapproval.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- First Chapter: Get to know Google My Business
- Sub-Chapter: Manage multiple business listings easily