- By opening her assisted conversions report.
- By switching to the attribution overview report.
- By adding columns for each conversion type.
- By segmenting the data by conversion action.
The correct answer is: By segmenting the data by conversion action.
By default, the columns show the aggregated total across all conversions in an account. To get the view of individual conversions Brenda would like to see, she needs to segment the data by conversion action.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Fifth Chapter: Analyze and Optimize with Conversion Data
- Sub-Chapter: Explore more data discrepancies with Anders