- By opening her assisted conversions report.
- By switching to the attribution overview report.
- By segmenting the data by conversion action.
- By adding columns for each conversion type.
Buy These Answersheets to Pass Your Exams Quickly!
All 5 Answersheets
Correct Answer is:
By segmenting the data by conversion action.
By default, the columns show the aggregated total across all conversions in an account. To get the view of individual conversions Brenda would like to see, she needs to segment the data by conversion action.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Fifth Chapter: Analyze and Optimize with Conversion Data
- Sub-Chapter: Explore more data discrepancies with Anders