Brenda’s meeting with the web developer of her retail website concerning the integration of conversion tracking using Google Ads. The web developer needs to set up conversion tracking tags. What’s required to accomplish this?
- A sitewide tag must be added for each conversion action.
- The required code snippets must be inserted within an inline frame.
- Conversion tracking tags must use HTML5 for all site pages.
- Auto-tagging must be turned on in all of her Google Ads.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Fourth Chapter: Set Up Conversion Tracking to Meet Your Goals
- Sub-Chapter: Set up sitewide tags