- Google Ads Certification Exam – All Q&As * Updated on 10-January-2020
Buy These Answersheets to Pass Your Exams Quickly!
All 5 Answersheets
Correct Answer is:
1. He runs tests continuously, increasing data points that help inform important strategic decisions.
2. He starts his day by looking at how well he is doing on his company’s key performance indicators.
The two habits Levi has developed to help him evaluate and adapt his marketing strategies are:
- To start his day by looking at how well he’s doing on his objectives. This will ground his priority in driving the most important outcomes that he’s judged by and are accountable for.
- Run tests continuously. Tests and experiments are the best way to enrich learnings and increase data points that help inform important strategic decisions.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Eighth Chapter: Evaluate Results and Take Action
- Sub-Chapter: Develop a test-and-learn culture