- Google Ads Certification Exam – All Q&As * Updated on 10-January-2020
Buy These Answersheets to Pass Your Exams Quickly!
All 5 Answersheets
Correct Answers are:
1. He segments data using his company’s CRM dashboards, giving his organization access to data that powers their decision-making.
2. He encourages learning from failure, which is necessary for testing the possibilities and for learning what does not work.
The two habits Levi has developed to help him evaluate and adapt his marketing strategies are:
- Democratize data in your organization via dashboards. Everyone needs to be able to easily access data that powers their decision-making, on any device, especially mobile phones.
- Encourage learning from failure. Failure has a bad reputation. It’s often thought of as falling short of expectations, or a mistake. But failure is necessary for testing the possibilities, and for learning what doesn’t work.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Eighth Chapter: Evaluate Results and Take Action
- Sub-Chapter: Develop a test-and-learn culture