- Google Ads Certification Exam – All Q&As * Updated on 10-January-2020
Buy These Answersheets to Pass Your Exams Quickly!
All 5 Answersheets
Correct Answer is:
1. KPIs are quantifiable over a period of time.
2. A KPI is a measurement of success.
The terms “metrics” and “KPIs” are often used interchangeably by marketers. In reality, they represent two completely different concepts. The reason for this confusion is that both KPIs and metrics refer to quantifiable measurements, but this is where the similarities stop and important distinctions begin.
The term “KPI,” by its definition, is a measure of success.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Sixth chapter: Turn Business Objectives into Marketing Goals
- Sub-Chapter: Focus on the metrics that matter most