An advertiser should consider using Performance Planner on a monthly basis because Auctions fluctuate all the time.
- A / B testing
- Google Ads are updated automatically
- Click-through rate averages require planning
- Auctions fluctuate all the time
The correct answer is: Auctions fluctuate all the time
Seasonality, fluctuating auctions, and competitors mean that Google Ads campaigns should be planned and optimized on at least a monthly basis.
Using Performance Planner every month lets you optimize your budgets and bids so you can drive more conversions for the same investment.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Search Certification
- Last chapter: Increase conversions with Performance Planner
- Sub-Chapter: How to use Performance Planner