A recommendation of average daily budget can be provided to Hank by the Performance Planner. Because he wants to use a “Maximize Conversions” campaign with the Performance Planner.
Hank wants to use a ‘Maximise conversions’ campaign with the Performance Planner. Which recommendation can be provided to Hank by the Performance Planner?
- Recommended campaign bid scaling
- A recommended Campaign-level Target ROAS (return-on-ad-spend)
- A recommended Campaign-level Target CPA (cost-per-acquisition)
- A recommended average daily budget
The correct answer is: A recommended average daily budget
Hank will be provided recommendations about the average daily budget by the Performance Planner to use a “Maximize Conversions” campaign with the Performance Planner.
Once you use Performance Planner to create a plan with the target date, campaigns, budget, target conversion volume, and target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) for upcoming periods, the tool will provide one of the recommendations below.
1. Search Manual cost-per-click (CPC) or Enhanced CPC campaigns
2. Search Maximize Clicks or Maximize Conversions campaigns
3. Search Target CPA or Target return on ad spend (ROAS) campaigns
- Learn more here: Skillshop Search Certification
- Last chapter: Increase conversions with Performance Planner
- Sub-Chapter: Take action with Performance Planner