This Answersheet Helps You Pass These 4 Exams with 100% Score.
1. Google Search Ads Exam
2. Google Display Ads Exam
3. Google Shopping Ads Exam
4. Google Video Ads Exam
All The Best for Exams. Score 100%
Phillip wants to create a new Google Display Ad campaign and base his targeting on an existing remarketing list named Checkout Abandoners. How can the Similar Audiences targeting option help Phillip achieve his marketing goals?
- Similar Audiences will automatically generate lists with keywords and URLs taken from the Checkout Abandoners list.
- Similar Audiences will find websites and apps that users on the Checkout Abandoners list have visited.
- Similar Audiences will find web content relevant to users on the Checkout Abandoners list, and recommend sites where Phillip can choose to place his new ads.
- Similar Audiences will find users who are similar to those on the Checkout Abandoners list.
Similar Audiences finds users that are similar to an original remarketing list or other uploaded compatible list. It finds users that are similar in profile based on their recent browsing and interests around different topics.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Display Certification
- Third chapter: Reach Users on Google Display Ads
- Sub-Chapter: Influence consideration