In-Market audiences connects Nathan with audiences most interested in what he has to offer. This is the advantage it gives Nathan in reaching his marketing goals.
Nathan manages a website that sells bicycles. He’s using a Google display ads campaign to drive purchases in that segment and chooses in-market audiences as his targeting option. What’s the advantage that in-market audiences gives Nathan in reaching his marketing goals?
- Reaches users based on their lifestyles, interests, and passions.
- Shows ads to users based on a combination of declared and inferred data.
- Finds users that are similar to an original remarketing list.
- Connects him with audiences most interested in what he has to offer.
The correct answer is: Connects him with audiences most interested in what he has to offer.
The advantage In-Market audiences give Nathan to connects him with audiences most interested in the bicycles that he sells on the website. Using the Google Ads Display campaign, he can drive purchases in that segment. You can connect with those most interested in what you have to offer, using precise segments that classify users based on their demonstrated in-market behavior and purchase intent.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Display Certification
- Third chapter: Reach Users on Google Display Ads
- Sub-Chapter: Influence consideration