This Answersheet Helps You Pass These 4 Exams with 100% Score.
1. Google Search Ads Exam
2. Google Display Ads Exam
3. Google Shopping Ads Exam
4. Google Video Ads Exam
All The Best for Exams. Score 100%
Nathan manages a website that sells bicycles. He’s using a Google Ads Display campaign to drive purchases in that segment, and chooses In-Market audiences as his targeting option. What’s the advantage In-Market audiences gives Nathan in reaching his marketing goals?
- Reaches users based on their lifestyles, interests, and passions.
- Shows ads to users based on a combination of declared and inferred data.
- Finds users that are similar to an original remarketing list.
- Connects him with audiences most interested in what he has to offer.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Display Certification
- Third chapter: Reach Users on Google Display Ads
- Sub-Chapter: Influence consideration