You’re working on a Google Search Ad that’s not performing as expected. You specifically want more users to click on the ad. What action might improve the click-through rate on your ad?
- Increasing the trustworthiness of the website.
- Changing the call-to-action message of the ad.
- Reducing the bid rate on the ad.
- Modifying the ad’s landing page to load faster.
- Find all Q&As in Single PDF
- Updated on 05 April 2020
- Your Small Contribution Keeps Us Alive
Lear more here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/6238826
See the list of all updated questions of Google Search Exam