Since she wants to match with people looking for “all-inclusive vacation Paris” and nothing else. She would use [all-inclusive vacation Paris] in exact match.
Jennifer is looking to limit the number of people who see her Google Search ad for an all-inclusive holiday to Paris. She doesn’t want to match with people looking for anything else — just ‘all-inclusive holiday Paris’. So she limits who sees her ad using the exact match type. Which search terms might match with Jennifer’s ad?
- Best all-inclusive vacation
- All-inclusive family Paris vacation
- All-inclusive vacation
- All-inclusive Paris holiday
- Best all-inclusive holiday
- All-inclusive holiday
- All-inclusive family Paris holiday
- All-inclusive Paris trip
The correct answer is: All-inclusive Paris holiday