By maximizing the number of conversions for a spend scenario is the one way that Performance Planner helps businesses increase sales.
- By choosing ad types that your target demographic finds most appealing
- By relying on customer feedback for optimal ad placement
- By providing a discount on all ads after purchasing a license
- By maximizing the number of conversions for a spend scenario
Correct Answer is: Performance Planner helps businesses increase sales by maximizing the number of conversions for a spend scenario.
Performance Planner determines the optimal bids and average daily budget allocations across all of your campaigns to help increase the number of conversions you can achieve for any future spend scenario.
It uses the following process:
1. Performance Planner will generate a forecast of what your campaigns will achieve for a future period, if you make no changes to your current campaigns.
2. Using Google’s seasonality data and insights, Performance Planner will predict the results if you use optimal bids and average daily budgets across your campaigns to maximize the number of conversions for any future spend scenario.
3. When you choose a spend point on the blue line, Performance Planner will improve your ROI by reallocating spend between campaigns through adjusting bids and average daily budgets.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Search Certification
- Last chapter: Increase conversions with Performance Planner
- Sub-Chapter: Why you should plan for performance with Performance Planner