- Google Search & Display Ads Certification Exam
- * All Q&As Updated on 30-Oct-2020
- *See More Answersheet Bundle Options
Using the Performance Planner on a monthly basis allows you to optimize which two aspects of an account? (Choose two.)
Using the Performance Planner on a monthly basis allows you to optimize Bid and Budget of an account.
- Ad extensions
Correct Answer are: Bids and Budgets
Performance Planner determines the optimal bids and average daily budget allocations across all of your campaigns to help increase the number of conversions you can achieve for any future spend scenario.
By planning your Google Ads budgets in advance, you can:
1. Understand the future spend potential of current Google Ads campaigns to help drive budget decisions
2. Take advantage of seasonality to capture incremental opportunities
3. Set optimal bids and budgets across your campaigns to help ensure that ROI performance is maximized
4. Find new opportunities to grow your sales volumes with Google Ads
- Learn more here: Skillshop Search Certification
- Last chapter: Increase conversions with Performance Planner
- Sub-Chapter: Why you should plan for performance with Performance Planner