- Google Ads Certification Exam – All Q&As
- * Updated on 05-November-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * Score 95% to 100%
Correct Answer is:
The Description Component
Buy Answersheets – Pass Your Exam Quickly
The description component is asked Mario to highlight unique details about his product and limited the number of characters he could use to two fields of 90 characters.
To create a text ad, you need a headline, URL, and description. A text ad has two description fields with up to 90 characters each.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Search Certification
- Fourth chapter: Deliver the right message with text ads
- Sub-Chapter: What’s a text ad?