- Google Ads Certification Exam – All Q&As
- * Updated on 05-November-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * Score 95% to 100%
Correct Answer is:
The Description Component
Buy Answersheets – Pass Your Exam Quickly
|Search Answersheet||Display Answersheet||All 5 Answersheets|
The description component is asked Mario to highlight unique details about his product and limited the number of characters he could use to two fields of 90 characters.
To create a text ad, you need a headline, URL, and description. A text ad has two description fields with up to 90 characters each.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Search Certification
- Fourth chapter: Deliver the right message with text ads
- Sub-Chapter: What’s a text ad?