Laverne will be able to extends her reach to additional sites by appearing on Google Search partners.
Laverne has created her first Google Search campaign for her yoga school. She selects the Google Search Network and by default, Google Search partners. Which benefit will she gain by appearing on Google Search partners?
- Enables her to partner with other similar businesses.
- Allows her to reach to all device types.
- Increases the geographic distribution of her ad.
- Extends her reach to additional sites.
The correct answer is: Extends her reach to additional sites.
With the Google Search Network, your ad can appear on Google Search sites, in addition to search results on Google Play, Google Shopping, and Google Maps (including the Maps app). Your ad can also appear on non-Google search sites (like CNN) that partner with Google to show search ads; these are called search partners. You also have the opportunity to expand to the Google Display ads network, where your text ad can show on sites that partner with Google to show ads.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Search Certification
- Second chapter: Explore the Value of Google Search
- Sub-Chapter: Master the foundations of a Google Search campaign