Responsive search ads let you create ads that adapt to show more relevant messages to your customers. All you need to do is supply the headlines, descriptions and URLs for your ads.
John’s company makes a great product and customers are happy with their purchases. Unfortunately, few potential customers visit the company’s website. What are two ways in which responsive search ads could help John’s company reach more potential customers? (Choose two.)
- With higher per-sale transaction returns, responsive ads increase the working budget for an advertiser’s active campaigns.
- With machine learning making the decisions, responsive ads are given preferential treatment by the system in every auction.
- With multiple headline and description options, responsive ads can compete in more auctions for a wider range of search terms.
- With lower costs-per-click, advertisers using responsive ads can afford to be in more daily auctions.
The correct answers are: With multiple headlines and description options, responsive ads can compete in more auctions for a wider range of search terms. and With lower costs-per-click, advertisers using responsive ads can afford to be in more daily auctions.
You can reach more potential customers with multiple headlines and descriptions options that give your ads the opportunity to compete in more auctions and match more queries.
It can increase ad group performance by attracting more clicks and conversions that your existing text ads aren’t capturing because responsive search ads help you compete in more auctions.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Search Certification
- Fourth chapter: Deliver the right message with text ads
- Sub-Chapter: How to create effective text ads