Actions that people perform in an app is described “Events” in relation to app measurement.
- A way to market to potential users.
- When an app is on sale in the app store.
- A limited-time promotion in an app.
- Actions that people perform in an app.
The correct answer is: Actions that people perform in an app
Events are actions people do in an app, like sign in, click on an image, or watch a video. When events are measured by an analytics tool, the data can be analyzed using machine learning to better understand customer behavior and improve performance of marketing campaigns.
- Headline: Set App Campaigns Up for Success
- Chapter: Measure What Matters in App Campaigns
- Learn more here: Skillshop Google Ads Apps Certification