- Google Ads Certification Exam – All Q&As * Updated on 10-January-2020
Buy These Answersheets to Pass Your Exams Quickly!
All 5 Answersheets
Correct Answer is:
1. Differences in conversion counts
2. Differences in attribution
If you have conversions set up in both Analytics and Google Ads, will the numbers be the same on both platforms? The answer is no. There will always be differences in the conversion data reported by the two systems Google Ads campaigns and Google Analytics.
These differences are:
- Conversion count differences
- Attribution differences
- Data of transaction
- Reporting freshness
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Third Chapter: Get Acquainted with Conversion Tracking
- Sub-Chapter: Conversion tracking differences in Google Ads and Google Analytics