Brianna has a physical shop that she’s successfully managed for 10 years. Her products aren’t designed to sell and dispatch online. She recently created an online website and app to advertise her business. Now she’s interested in using Google Ads to create an ad campaign and measure its effectiveness. How will offline conversion tracking help Brianna?
- Brianna can convert offline customers into online shoppers.
- Brianna can measure how many shoppers intend to visit her physical store.
- Brianna can track conversions for first opens for her app.
- Brianna can measure offline sales initiated from an ad click.
The correct answer is: Brianna can measure offline sales initiated from an ad click.
A customer’s interaction with you can start online and then finish in your local store or physical business location.
- Learn more here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/6190135