Sarah use an online-to-offline strategy to motivate sales to her client’s physical locations. Because 90% of sales still taking place in a physical location.
- Third-party lead generation
- Search engine optimization
- Display advertising
- An online-to-offline strategy
The correct answer is: An online-to-offline strategy
Think about your customer’s journey before the moment they actually show up at your place of business. There are always multiple touch-points throughout this journey and rarely is the journey ever direct. With all the technology at their disposal, customers go back and forth across multiple channels before choosing to give you their business.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18330-google-ads-measurement-certification
- First Chapter: Get to know Google My Business
- Sub-Chapter: Leverage Google My Business to scale your business