- Customers can request a web meeting through an internet-connected device.
- Customers can interact with a bot to answer frequently asked questions.
- Customers can place a video call through any camera-enabled device.
- Customers can use a message button to initiate a conversation with the business.
The correct answer is: Customers can use a message button to initiate a conversation with the business.
Google My Business Messaging allows customers to text directly from your listing. All they need to do is tap or click the Message button below her business listing and type their message from their smartphone — just like any other text message.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- First Chapter: Get to know Google My Business
- Sub-Chapter: Get started with Google My Business