- Google Ads Certification Exam – All Q&As * Updated on 10-January-2020
Buy These Answersheets to Pass Your Exams Quickly!
All 5 Answersheets
Correct Answer is:
1. Use negative keywords to add limits to her ads.
2. Use more specific keywords that limit the volume of clicks.
Aiesha wants to improve conversion rates she should use more specific keywords negative keywords to limit the volume of irrelevant clicks and improve relevant clicks. Specific keywords often tend to have a better conversion rate than general keywords. When you use negative keywords, your ad won’t show up when people search for those specific keywords. This is helpful when you’re trying to limit your ad so that it doesn’t show up for people who are just browsing and aren’t ready to purchase anything yet.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Fifth Chapter: Analyze and Optimize with Conversion Data
- Sub-Chapter: Optimize with the data