Linda is viewing the campaign report in her Google Ads account after successfully implementing conversion tracking tags for her website. She sees that at least two of her ads generated over 100 View-through conversions. Which two count as View-through conversions? (Choose two.)
- Someone closing one of those ads within five seconds.
- Ads that were viewed and converted in an offline transaction.
- Ads that deposit a cookie onto someone’s computer.
- Someone clicking on a part of those particular ads.
- Someone watching up to 30 seconds of those ads.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Fifth Chapter: Analyze and Optimize with Conversion Data
- Sub-Chapter: Analyze data with Hiroko