- Google Ads Certification Exam – All Q&As * Updated on 10-January-2020
Buy These Answersheets to Pass Your Exams Quickly!
All 5 Answersheets
Correct Answer is:
1. Someone clicking on a part of those particular ads.
2. Someone watching up to 30 seconds of those ads.
Linda’s at least two ads generated over 100 View-through conversions. It happens when someone clicking on a part of those particular ads and when someone watching up to 30 seconds of those ads.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Fifth Chapter: Analyze and Optimize with Conversion Data
- Sub-Chapter: Analyze data with Hiroko