The ABCDs of YouTube contains the third element of direct Make the call-to-action audible and visible.
- Re-purpose imagery and video assets.
- Edit the video ad to run in under ﬁve seconds.
- Include two diﬀerent language translations.
- Make the call-to-action audible and visible.
The correct answer is: Make the call-to-action audible and visible.
It’s important to direct viewers to take action or reinforce the main message to ensure the connection your ad creates with the audience pays off. Reinforce the direction: Making the call-to-action audible and visible makes it more effective. In terms of visuals, a call-to-action can be presented through text cards or simple animation.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18216-google-ads-video-certification
- Fourth chapter: Explore Creative Essentials for YouTube
- Sub-Chapter: Design effective video ads with Google’s ABCDs