Julia owns a used video game store. She’s been using google shopping ads for a few months. Which two forms of data are easily available for Julia to continue optimizing the performance of her campaigns?(choose two.)
- Benchmark data for comparisons across the competitive landscape
- Expected revenue for campaigns at various costs
- The number of clicks for each specific product
- The average age of consumers viewing each specific product
Correct answer is: 1. The number of clicks for each specific product and 2. The average age of consumers viewing each specific product
You can monitor how your products are performing at many levels of granularity.
- See how many clicks a specific item got just by filtering your products view – no new product groups needed.
- Use benchmarking data to get insights into your competitive landscape.
- Identify growth opportunities with impression share data and by using the Bid Simulator tool.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18287-shopping-ads-certification
- Second chapter: Reach More Customers with Shopping Campaigns
- Sub-Chapter: Enable seamless retail experiences with Shopping campaigns